Admire Paris from the top of the Eiffel Tower, discover the iconic sites of the City of Light with a River Seine cruise, and enjoy lunch at a boat-restaurant. Take a guided walking tour from Arc de Triomphe to Opera Garnier.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1 day
- Starting time 8:45 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide/headphones
- Get close to the sky at the top of the Eiffel Tower
- Enjoy a tasty lunch on a glass-covered boat
- Pass iconic monuments, such as the Notre Dame Cathedral and the Louvre Museum, on a river cruise
- Discover the city's history on a walking tour
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Access ticket to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- 1-hour cruise with audioguide
- Transportation by metro
- Guided city tour
- A drink at Kaspia Bar
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Children under 10 years
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
A guide will be waiting you in front the Boulangerie Patisserie de la Tour Eiffel Café. Please exchange your voucher at this meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- You will need to comply with Eiffel Tower security guidelines.
- On the rare occasion that the summit is closed for maintenance or safety reasons, no refund will be issued.
- Strollers, backpacks, and cabin-luggage-size suitcases are allowed inside the Eiffel Tower.
- The audio guide on the boat is available in 13 languages: French, English (US and UK), German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean. You can also listen to them with an app on your smartphone
- The river cruise boats host 300 people in good weather and 120 people in rainy weather to comply with the rules.
- Please pay attention before making your booking: The river cruise is closed on 06, 20 and 27 July 2020
- Please note that the River Cruise is running between 2:00 PM and 9:00 PM until 31 July 2020. You can use the tickets any days you want