Paris: French Wine Experience with Wine Tasting
- Stroll through the wine cellars of the King of France
- Learn all about French grapes and wine regions
- Stimulate your 5 senses with a sensory visit
- Taste a range of French wines
During the visit you will discover the various steps of the wine making process, from the grape to the bottle through a sensory experience. Each one of your 5 senses is stimulated with games, videos and surprising discoveries. The experience is highly interactive and learning about wine suddenly becomes easy and fun.
At the end of the tour, choose and taste the three wines of your choice. The sommelier will teach you the tasting techniques and explain the nuances of French grapes. The wine list changes every week!
- Tour of the former wine cellars of the king of France
- Explanation on how wine is made
- Description of different French grapes and wine regions
- Sensory tour to stimulate your 5 senses
- French wine tastings
- Interactive app