Paris: Priority Eiffel Tower Summit Access & Cruise by Night
- Cruise along the Seine River after dark
- Listen to informative audio commentary on the boat
- Enjoy priority access to the Eiffel Tower at night
Save time and take a self-guided visit to the Eiffel Tower at night with a priority-access entry ticket. Watch over the panoramic views of iconic monuments, such as the Notre-Dame de Paris and the Egyptian obelisk on Place de la Concorde.
Your tour will take place from 5:30 PM to 10:00 PM. First, enjoy a 1-hour sightseeing river cruise tour. Then, get close to the clouds and enjoy views from the Summit Floor of the Eiffel Tower.
Cruise Timetable: April to September
Choose any departure from 10:00 AM to 10:30 PM (except 1:00 PM and 7:30 PM), subject to a minimum of 10 participants. Boats run approximately every 30 minutes. On weekends and every weekday in June, July and August, boats operate from 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM. On July 14, the last cruise departs at 2:00 PM.
Cruise Timetable: October to March
Choose any departure from 10:30 AM to 10:00 PM (except 1:00 PM and 7:30 PM), subject to a minimum of 10 participants. Boats run every 60 minutes. On weekends and every weekday during the French Zone C school holidays, boats run from 10:00 AM to 10:30 PM. On December 24, the last cruise departs at 5:00 PM and on December 31, the last cruise departs at 9:30 PM.
- 1-hour Seine River Cruise Sightseeing Tour Ticket
- Audio commentary during the river cruise, available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian, Russian, Chinese and Japanese
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the summit of the Eiffel Tower with access to all three floors
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tour guide
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
26 Rue de Montessuy and/or 21 Avenue de la Bourdonnais are the same place. It is a corner of a building. There is a cafeteria called "Slon De thé - Cafeteria" at this address. The meeting point is just front of that cafeteria. Please exchange your voucher at the meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket. Please arrive on time as late arrivals are considered a no-show.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
• Bags are systematically checked and jackets and coats must be opened at the entrance. Bags are no longer allowed, except small backpacks, handbags, and computer bags. There are no cloakrooms.
• Parking is available for a fee and is subject to availability
• Any items, boxes or other containers left unattended, and any suspicious behavior, must be reported to the river boat crew members
• The only toilets available during the river cruise are located on the boats; there are no toilet facilities on the piers
• Please note: wheelchair access is only available up to the 2nd and 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower.
• Even with priority access, you may have to wait in lines for security and for the elevators. In high season, total wait to access the 2nd floor can be up to 25 minutes.
• Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators. In high season, this wait can be up to an additional 20 mins.