Paris Day Trip from London with Eurostar and Metro Card
- Travel from London to Paris and back with reserved seating on the Eurostar
- Use the Visite Paris card for unlimited access to public transportation
- Enjoy a full day to take in the landmarks and monuments of Paris
The package includes a Paris Visite travel card for unlimited rides on the metro and other public transportation. See the top sights of the city, including the Eiffel Tower, Sacre Coeur, Notre Dame, the Arc de Triomphe and the Louvre Museum. Visit museums, shop and spend some leisurely time at a cafe or restaurant.
In addition to your round-trip train tickets and travel pass you’ll receive a Paris map and an information pack to get things underway.
- Round-trip travel on the Eurostar with reserved seating
- Paris Visite card
- Welcome pack and Paris map
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is St. Pancras International, Eurostar Terminal. Meet the representative outside the Dune retail store, across from Eurostar departures, to receive your welcome pack and tickets.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Customers must have a valid passport and appropriate visa
• Please be aware that the Louvre is closed on Tuesdays