Paris: Cruise, Dinner and Cabaret Show at Lido de Paris
- Experience the magical world of Bluebell Girls with their sequins and feathers during an unforgettable show
- Unwind while enjoying the many iconic Parisian sights form the water
- Enjoy your dinner at L'Alsace, a French restaurant near the Lido de Paris and Champs-Elysées Avenue
Join the restaurant, on Champs-Elysées Avenue, and enjoy your typical French meal. After your dinner, head to the Lido de Paris on Avenue des Champs-Elysées, to attend an unforgettable and spectacular cabaret show.
Let yourself be captivated by 40 Bluebell Girl Dancers and 12 Lido Boys who will present for you a breathtaking performance in a sumptuous setting. Be dazzled in one of the world's most famous cabarets, dating back to 1948.
- Cruise tickets
- Lido Cabaret Show tickets
- Dinner at L'Alsace restaurant (main course and a dessert)
- The Lido burlesque show starts either at 9 PM or at 11 PM; the priority time is 9 PM, if this time is fully booked, you will be reserved for the 11 PM; you should arrive at the Lido at least 20-minutes before the show
- You will receive the exact dinner and showtime with the detailed information by e-mail 1 day before your tour; please kindly make sure that you provide a valid mail address and phone number
- Gratuities, optional
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Your river cruise meeting point is Bateaux Parisiens / Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris. The nearest subway station is Alma Marceau (line 9) Trocadéro (line 6). You can take your boat tour whenever you want, there is no time limitation. The address for the restaurant is Restaurant L’Alsace, 39 Av. des Champs-Élysées, 75008 Paris. You will be notified of your dinner reservation time as soon as possible. The address for the lido show is Lido de Paris, 116 bis Avenue des Champs-Élysées 75008 Paris. The nearest subway station is George V (line 1) / Charles de Gaulle-Étoile station (RER A) / Bus 73 (Get off at Champs-Élysées Clémenceau). There are 2 time options for the show, 9:00 PM or 11:00: PM. If the 9:00 PM is fully booked, you will be reserved a space for the later show.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Video recording
• Children age 4 and up are permitted to the show.
• You are not permitted to film or take photos for the duration of the show.
• Please note that the restaurant is about 10 minutes walk from the Parisian Boats and the Lido is about 10 minutes walk from the restaurant.
• River Cruise tickets can be used at anytime, there is no date and time limitation
• The Lido burlesque show starts either at 9:00 PM or at 11:00 PM. The priority time is 9.00 PM, if this time is fully booked, you will be reserved for the 11.00 PM starting time. You should arrive at the Lido at least 20 minutes before the show
• You will receive exact dinner and show time with the detailed information by email one day before your tour. Please make sure you provide a valid email address and phone number.