Paris City Tour with Eiffel Tower Lunch & Versailles Tour
Pick-up serviceHotel pick-up is only available from all zip codes within Paris (except 75019 and 75020).
- Experience the Parisian must-sees on an excursion through the City of Light
- Cruise down Champs-Élysées, one of the premiere streets in the world
- See spectacular views of the Arc de Triomphe
- Admire the awe-inspiring French Gothic architecture at the Notre Dame Cathedral
- Enjoy lunch at the Eiffel Tower with panoramic views of Paris
- Take some memorable photos at Notre Dame
- Skip the lines to enter the Palace of Versailles
Admire Place Vendôme, the Orsay Museum, the Louvre, and La Madeleine along the way. Enjoy a quick stop at the Notre Dame Cathedral.
Then, you're off to the Eiffel Tower, this time for lunch. Enjoy skip-the-line entrance and dining at "58 Tour Eiffel," located on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower. The large bay windows of the restaurant look out over the River Seine and the Trocadéro.
Then, your driver-guide will pick you up at the Eiffel Tower and take you for a tour of the Palace of Versailles, residence of the Sun King, Louis XIV. Visit the Great Apartments, including the Queen's Bedroom, the Hall of Mirrors, and the Gallery of Battles, before going for a stroll through the "A la Française" gardens.
- Transportation by deluxe minibus
- 2-hour city tour by minibus
- Entrance fee to the first floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Lunch at "58 Tour Eiffel"
- Versailles Tour with audio commentary
- Skip-the-line entrance to Versailles Palace