Cité des sciences et de l'industrie - Permanent Exhibitions
- Explore one of Europe's biggest science museums on your trip to Paris
- Take part in hands-on experiments and immersive experiences
- Spark the imagination of the whole family as you discover the origins of the universe
Nestled in the heart of a luscious 55-hectare park, the museum offers impressive exhibitions and immersive games which reveal the mysteries of life. Learn about the origins of the universe, see how science and technology has shaped history, and understand light and vision with a selection of 3D animations and optical illusions.
At the end of an epic visit, you’ll leave the museum with a new appreciation for everything you ignored in science class at school.
- Access to permanent exhibitions and daily animations only
- Access to the Planetarium (Based on availability. Requires ticket to be acquired on site)
- Buggies and wheelchairs available to loan (ID required)
- Temporary exhibitions (Espions, Contraires, XXHL…) are not included. Ticket must be booked directly on the museum's website.
- Cité des enfants is not included. Ticket must be booked directly on the museum's website.
- Guided visit
- Audio guided tours (available in English, French, Italian, and Spanish)
Prepare for the activity
To reach the meeting point by public transport, take metro line 7 to Porte de La Villette Station, hop on bus lines 139, 150, or 152 to Porte de la Villette Station, or travel on tramway line T3B (Porte de Vincennes - Porte de la Chapelle) to Porte de la Villette station. If you are traveling by road, take the Paris Ring Road North and exit at Porte de la Villette. Upon arrival use the paid cark park entrance to Quai de la Charente and Macdonald Boulevard. You can also reach the site via the coach station, with paid access (free drop-off for 10-minutes) via Macdonald Boulevard.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The museum is closed on Mondays and on January 1, May 1, and December 25
• Reduced entry upon presentation of valid documentation: Youth under 25, Senior over 65 and Students
• Free entry upon presentation of valid documentation: Under 2 years old, Disabled persons and accompanying person
• Children tickets (3-5 years old) are only available on site at 3 euros