Paris Catacombs Skip-the-Line Guided Tour and Special Access
- Descend 20 meters below the streets to explore the Paris Catacombs
- Skip the lines and get special access to forbidden areas
- Learn why the remains of over 6 million people were transported underground in the 18th century
- Immerse yourself in the history of legendary struggles and triumphs
Get a feel for the amazing chambers as you pass the "Arrete. C'est Ici L'Empire De La Mort" ("Stop. Here is the Empire of Death") sign. Find yourself surrounded by bones and skulls, carefully arranged with reverence and a decorative flourish.
Enter special areas closed to the general public as you follow in the footsteps of the 18th and 19th-century French royals.
- Skip-the-line entry ticket to the Paris Catacombs
- VIP access to areas not available to the general public
- English-speaking guide
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Luggage or large bags
• Please note that the temperature in the catacombs is around 14 degrees Celsius
• If the selected time is not available you will be offered options to reschedule. If you are unable to accept a reschedule option you will be offered a full refund.