Paris: Breakfast with Arc de Triomphe Entry and River Cruise
- Enjoy a typically French breakfast on the iconic Champs-Élysées
- Benefit from skip-the-line entry to the Arc de Triomphe
- Admire panoramic views of Paris from the top of the Arc de Triomphe
- Relax on a romantic cruise along the world-famous River Seine
After breakfast, stroll along the Champs-Élysées to the Arc de Triomphe, just a 10-minute walk from l’Alsace. Skip-the-line with your ticket then head to the top of the monument, which began construction in 1806. From the top of the landmark admire panoramic and breathtaking views of Paris, including the nearby Eiffel Tower.
Once you’ve seen the sights from atop the Arc de Triomphe, head to the Port de la Bourdonnais next to the Eiffel Tower. Find your boat at the Bateuax Parisiens then settle in for a romantic cruise along the world-famous River Seine. Glide along the tranquil waters and contemplate the history of Paris as you pass by a number of the city’s most beloved landmarks including the Louvre Museum, the Orsay Museum, the Notre Dame Cathedral, and more. To enhance the cruise, you can listen to guided commentary through an app on your smartphone or an audio-guide, which is available in 14 different languages.
- Express breakfast, including 1 croissant, tea or double espresso, and 20cl orange juice
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Arc de Triomphe
- 1-hour River Seine cruise ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
All the tickets and vouchers will be sent to you by e-mail 1-day before the experience. There is no meeting point. Your day begins with your express breakfast at the restaurant l'Alsace and then you can go to the Arc de Triomphe visit and Seine River Cruise whenever you want.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card