Paris: Mona Lisa and Best of the Louvre 1.5-Hour Tour
- Discover the top treasures of the Louvre Museum with an expert guide
- Spend more time at Da Vinci's famous "Mona Lisa" portrait
- Bypass the lines and go directly to the museum's masterpieces
- Stay at the museum after your guided tour to explore at leisure
Get introduced to treasures from antiquity, including the "Venus de Milo," as your guide leads you from one room to the next in just 1.5 hours. Get explanations along the way to enrich your experience. Travel straight to the masterpieces, with no waiting in lines to spoil your enjoyment.
Spend more time looking at Da Vinci's masterpiece portrait of the "Mona Lisa" and hear interesting stories about the "Winged Victory of Samothrace." The specially designed tour will show you what you can’t afford to miss, accompanied by rich and entertaining historical stories that bring the art to life.
If, at the end of the tour, you are ready to see more, you are free to stay inside to enjoy the rest of the Louvre Museum and its magnificent art at leisure.
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance ticket to the Louvre Museum
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and beverages
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at the Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel, the monumental arch with a horse-drawn chariot on top, located across the road from the courtyard of the Louvre Museum. Standing with your back to the entrance of the museum and pyramid, the arch is across the road, past the roundabout, before the entrance to the Tuileries Garden (Jardin du Tuileries).Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Security may restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside the museum. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, please don't bringing large purses, bags or backpacks
• Extra security measures are in place at some venues. You may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks at these venues
• Skip-the-line access and careful planning limit crowd exposure; however, please be aware that some locations may be unavoidably busy during standard hours
• Parties of 7 or more people may be split in different groups on the day of the tour at the meeting point
• Due to renovations inside the Louvre until mid-October 2019, some artworks like the Mona Lisa may not be visited. Your guide will do their best to provide other highlights to ensure full tour length.