Discover Europe's largest opera house on an informative 90-minute tour of the Opera Garnier. Knowledgeable and enthusiastic guides from the Opera de Paris will uncover the secrets of this Baroque masterpiece, located in the heart of Paris.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 80 minutes - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish
- Uncover an architectural masterpiece in the heart of Paris
- Get a 90-minute guided tour of the public areas of Opera Garnier
- Set eyes on the writhing snakes of the bronze Pythonisse sculpture
- Climb up the double stairway of the Grand Escalier
- Marvel at the splendid paintings and sculptures
- Guided tour of the Opera Garnier's public areas (including the Rotunda, Grand Escalier, Grand Foyer, Auditorium and lounges)
- Entry ticket
- Use of broadcast system on the Day Tour (please bring valid ID in order to be able to use the system)
- Access to the backstage areas
- Personal expenses
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
- All participants who are over 18 years old must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 48 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- As a working theater, access to the Auditorium is sometimes unavailable due to technical or artistic reasons. Access cannot be guaranteed.
- The tour is not available to children below 5 years of age.
- For artistic or technical reasons, the tour itinerary can be modified on the day of the tour itself, if so instructed by the Opera Garnier, without this giving rise to a refund.
- Please bring an ID card or passport as guarantee in order to use the broadcast system on the Day tour. One ID card or passport per voucher required.