Notre Dame and Ile de la Cite Walking Tour in English
- Skip the line to Sainte-Chappelle, a true hidden gem of Paris
- Join a guided tour inside Notre Dame Cathedral and marvel at the famous stained glass windows
- Explore Île de la Cité and learn about the island's sites such as the Conciergerie, Palais de Justice, and Pont Neuf
On this two-hour leisurely walk, learn about the myriad of sites the island has to offer, including Sainte Chapelle, the Memorial of the Deported, the Conciergerie, Palais de Justice and Pont Neuf. This tour also includes skip-the-line access to Sainte-Chappelle, a chapel originally built to hold the Crown of Thorns, now boasts one of the most breathtaking displays of stained glass in the world.
Then, from peasants to emperors to hunchbacks, you will delve into the rich history of the exterior of Notre Dame de Paris and find out why over 13 million people come to see her every year.
- Live guide
- Interior visit of Notre Dame Cathedral
- Skip-the-line access to Sainte-Chappelle
- Guide gratuity (optional)
- Tower access at Notre Dame
Prepare for the activity
Meets outside Brasserie Les Deux Palais, 3 Boulevard du Palais, 75004 just outside the Cité metro stop (line 4) on street level in Place Louis Lépine. Your guide will be wearing a Fat Tire Tours shirt and holding a sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags