Normandy D-Day All Day Tour by Minibus from Paris
Pickup optionalHotel pick-up is only available from the following districts: 75001, 75002, 75003, 75004, 75005, 75006, 75007, 75008, 75009, 75014, 75015, 75016 or 75017. No pick-up is offered from the city gates of Paris (except Porte Maillot) or from the following districts: 75010, 75011, 75012, 75013, 75018, 75019 or 75020.
- Enjoy a multilingual tour of Normandy’s WWII sites
- Stop at Point du Hoc and hear about the role it played on D-Day
- See Omaha Beach from the American Cemetery
- Step back in time as you observe the intact German artillery battery at Longues-sur-Mer
- Visit the American cemetery in Colleville
First, visit Pointe du Hoc, one of the strong points of the German fortifications, taken by storm on the morning of June 6, 1944. Then, see Batterie de Longues, the only German gun battery to keep its guns intact.
Overlooking Omaha Beach, stop at the American Cemetery, which contains over 9,000 white crosses perfectly aligned on 170 acres. A chapel and memorial add the finishing touches to this moving scene.
After paying your respects at these famous WWII locations, return to your hotel in Paris.
- Transportation by deluxe minibus
- Tour guide
Prepare for the activity
No cancellations, modifications or refunds 5 days prior to the scheduled date.