Musical Dinner at Montmartre & Optional Moulin Rouge
- Discover the excitement of the world-famous Moulin Rouge (if option selected) and watch the "Féérie" show (2nd show)
- Enjoy authentic Parisian foods at a typical restaurant in Paris
- Listen to beautiful and atmospheric music that will transport you back in time to the heydays of the Moulin Rouge (if option selected)
- Learn from your offical guides whom will ensure you have a magical night
Afterwards you will walk to the Place du Tertre, the artists' square, to enjoy dinner in an authentic Parisian restaurant (menu at choice with drinks included). A pianist or singer will entertain you during your dinner with international well-known tunes.
After dinner you will walk back to the bus to drive to the Moulin Rouge (if option selected). Here you will watch the brilliant "Féérie" show (2nd show). For the perfect way to spend a night in Paris, join in with the tour that has it all.
- Transportation in luxury air-conditioned coach or minibus
- Access with the Parisian funicular or minibus
- Dinner in a typical restaurant in Place du Tertre
- Musical entertainement with pianist / singer
- Show at Moulin rouge with 1 glass of Champagne (if option selected)
- The services of a multilingual hostess / interpreter
- Clients are accompanied to the close proximity of their hotels in Paris at the end of the tour
Prepare for the activity
Please meet at the Pyramides Paris Vision Agency at 2 Rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris (Métro line 1, 7 or 14 Stop Tuileries, Pyramides or Palais Royal) 15 minutes before tour departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Formal dress required. Gentlemen are required to wear tie and jacket.
Cloakroom compulsory at Moulin Rouge (not included)