Montparnasse Tower Roof Terrace Ticket: 360 degrees of Paris
- Enjoy a 360-degree view of the City of Lights from Paris's highest roof terrace
- Treat yourself to a comfortable, newly refurbished ambience while looking over the city
- See Paris's famous landmarks and the layout of the city from a new and unique vantage point
Time your visit to catch a sunset, and the effect is nothing short of magical. With this voucher good for two weeks from the date you select, you don't have to worry about the weather or any changes of plan during your stay.
Montparnasse Tower is 689 ft (210 m) tall and contains 13,000 offices. The roof terrace, a truly unique place in a city of many wonders, was entirely refurbished recently.
The terrace is open 365 days a year from 09:30. It closes between 22:30 and 23:00, depending on the season and day of the week.You can take your time and relax while you sip champagne and enjoy the 360-degree view of the city and the surrounding landscape.
- Entrance ticket
Prepare for the activity
You can reach the meeting point by subway (metro station Montparnasse Bienvenue: lines, 4, 6, 12, 13. Please use exit 1, 2, or 4) or by bus (lines 28, 58, 82, 88, 89, 91, 92, 94, 95 and 96).Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Persons with reduced mobility can buy a ticket onsite for 8.50€
• For the comfort and security of senior customers, the opening time 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM will be given priority.