From Paris: Giverny Visit to Monet's Home
Pickup optionalHotel pickup is available from all Paris zipcodes, except 75019 and 75020
- Enjoy an afternoon tour to Giverny
- See the home of Claude Monet
- Visit the lily ponds of Monet's most famous paintings
- Admire the garden's quaint Japanese bridge
- Experience the Clos Normand archways which offer painters the perfect palette
Experience the famous gardens that fill Monet's paintings. View the water garden shaded by weeping willows, with the famous Japanese bridge, wisterias, azaleas, and the well-known lily ponds. Enjoy the quaint charm of Monet's home as you admire the precious collection of Japanese engravings on display.
Stop at the Nympheas studio, home to the Foundation's Shop, where you can choose to pick up a souvenir. See the Clos Normand with its archways of climbing plants entwined around brilliantly colored shrubs, offering the perfect palette from spring to autumn.
Wander around the village that attracted large numbers of American artists between 1883 and 1920. These men and women soon formed an important artist's colony in the village of Giverny.
- Transportation by deluxe minibus
- Hotel pick-up and drop (if option booked)
- Non-guided visit of Monet's home and gardens
- Wheelchair users