Marie-Antoinette’s Estate and The Trianon Palaces
- Wander the Grand Trianon, Petit Trianon and Marie-Antoinette's Estate
- Discover the lavish rooms which were the refuge of French Royales
- Explore the beautiful gardens, relaxing away from the main court
Discover the lavish furniture displayed in the rooms which dates from the First Empire and testifies to Napoleon's many periods of residence at the Grand Trianon, with his wife the Empress Marie-Louise.
Wander through the Petit Trianon and its park which are inextricably linked to the memory of Queen Marie-Antoinette. In her Trianon Estate, given to her by Louis XVI, she found a haven of intimacy that enabled her to escape court etiquette.
- The Estate of Trianon after 12:00 PM
- The temporary exhibitions held in the Grand Trianon
- The Gardens – except on days with Musical Fountains Shows or Musical Gardens, and the Park
- The Coach Gallery, from 12:30 PM
- Versailles Palace ticket
- The fountain show
- The garden show
Prepare for the activity
Pedestrian access via: The Main Gate 8:00 AM - 8.:30 PM, last admission at 7:00 PM The Queen's Gate 7:00 AM - 8:30 PM, last admission at 8:00 PM The Sailors' Gate 9:30 AM, last admission at 6:30 PM The Saint Anthony's Gate 9:30 AM, last admission at 6:30 PM. Due to works on the train line RER C from July 15th to August 25th, you can only take the train from the Station Javel (Metro 10).Open in Google Maps ⟶
• You may experience some waiting time at the security check at the entrance of the Estate. You can only skip-the-line for the cash desk with this entrance ticket
• Arrive early to avoid the crowds. In high season, the Estate can be very crowded in the morning
• The gardens are not accessible on the following dates: Tuesdays between 31 March and 27 October; weekends between 28 March and 1 November; and 3 April, 8 May, 21 May, and 14 July
• To access the gardens during those days, you will have to pay an additional fee of EUR 9. You can also book 'Versailles Palace and Garden Full Access Day with Fountain Show'
• Due to works on the train line RER C from July 15th to August 25th, you can only take the train from the Station Javel (Metro 10)