Louvre Museum: Last Entrance English Tour and Mona Lisa
- See the Mona Lisa without the crowds
- Get 3 hours to discover the priceless art works of the Louvre Museum
- Save precious time with a pre-reserved skip-the-line entrance ticket
- Hear amazing interpretations from a certified art historian guide
Discover treasured landmarks, such as the historic foundations of the Kings’ Palace Moat. Marvel at ancient Greek and Roman sculptures, including the legendary "Venus de Milo." Gaze in awe at Michelangelo’s "Slaves" and many other great works by French artists such as Delacroix and Géricault.
Admire the crown jewels of the former French monarchy, the Winged Victory monument, and works from the Italian Renaissance by Caravaggio, Raphael, and Da Vinci. End in front of the "Mona Lisa" after the crowds have left to get a better appreciation of her enigmatic beauty.
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Louvre Museum
- Small group tour of no more than 15 people
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the Arc du Carousel inside the Place du Carousel between the Louvre Pyramid and Tuileries Gardens. Look for the two winged statues in front of the arch. The meeting point is the left statue at the southern end of square if facing the arch. The guide will be holding a sign for ease of contact. The nearest metro station is Palais Royal-Musée du Louvre (Line 1 and 7). Follow the "sortie" (exit) sign. Take the exit marked "Passage Richelieu.” Cross the street and take the Passage Richelieu to the Louvre Museum courtyard.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Some galleries at the Louvre Museum may be closed without prior notice. Some art works may have been removed for restoration or loan. If this occurs, your guide will make an appropriate substitution
• Please ensure that all members of your party bring valid ID on the day of the visit. This is particularly important for guests who qualify for reduced child rates
• From August 6th - October 24th 2019, the Mona Lisa has been temporarily moved. This may affect the tour, itinerary including when it can be viewed during the tour