Join this 3-hour guided visit to the Chateau of Versailles, the most prestigious and famous royal palace in Europe. Walk the glittering Hall of Mirrors in the footsteps of Kings and Queens, explore the lavish state apartments, and see magnificent gardens.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Enjoy a guided visit to the spectacular Palace of Versailles, home of the Sun King Louis XIV
- Stroll through the magnificent gardens with your guide
- Skip the famously long lines with reserved entry times
- Marvel at the incredible Fountain shows or Musical Gardens (depending on day of visit)
- Listen to an expert, English-speaking guide
- Guided visit of the Palace and Gardens of Versailles
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Palace and Gardens of Versailles
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Small groups of 25 people or fewer
- Hotel pickup/drop-off
- Transportation to and from Paris
- Gratuities (optional)
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- This tour includes a reasonable amount of walking.
- Please ensure you wear comfortable shoes.