Guided Paris City and Louvre Tour with Eiffel Tower Lunch
- Embark on a 2-hour Paris city tour by minibus to see the city's most famous attractions
- Admire the Champs Elysees, Arc du Triomphe, Concorde Square, Opera Garnier, and the Orsay Museum
- Take photos at the picturesque Notre Dame Cathedral
- Savor a Parisian lunch atop the Eiffel Tower in Le 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant
- Contemplate the Louvre’s 3 main works: Venus de Milo, the Mona Lisa, and the Winged Victory of Samothrace
- Spend the rest of your day touring the Louvre at your leisure
Stop for 15 minutes at Notre Dame and take the opportunity to get some photo of the beautiful cathedral.
After your introduction to the main attractions of Paris, your guide will take you to the foot of the Eiffel Tower. Here you will enjoy a lunch on the 1st level of the Eiffel Tower. Savor a quintessentially Parisian meal in Le 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant, where your table will be booked for you.
Your day will continue with a guided tour of the world-famous Louvre. In the company of a nationally accredited tour guide, you will admire the museum’s 3 main works: Venus de Milo, the Mona Lisa and the Winged Victory of Samothrace. As your tour concludes at the Louvre, you have the rest of the day to view the thousands tremendous works of art that call the Louvre home.
- City tour by minibus
- Entrance tickets to the Eiffel Tower and Louvre Museum
- Lunch at the Eiffel Tower
- Guided tour of the Louvre (main works)
- Return transportation (tour ends at the Louvre)
Prepare for the activity
You might also like...
Product ID: 13887