Paris: Grévin Wax Museum Ticket
- Visit the fascinating Grévin Wax Museum
- See the lifelike figures of your favorite stars
- Take pictures on the red carpet with Hollywood actors and actresses
- Explore the history of France, from Jean of Arc to Louis XIV
- Visit the Hall of Mirrors, which includes a Hindu temple and a jungle
This has been an unmissable site of Parisian fun since 1882 that welcomes visitors, young and old alike, to share an experience that transcends time. A sumptuous marble staircase, built in 1900, leads you to a world which is one-of-its kind worldwide, beginning with the Hall of Mirrors.
This unique sound and light show, created in 1906 and entirely rebuilt for its centenary has amazed generation after generation of visitors.
The Museum is pleased to welcome its latest characters: Mick Jagger, Lang Lang, Katy Perry and Ranveer Singh
You will also have the opportunity to visit the new "The Voice" area.
- Grévin Wax Museum entrance ticket
Prepare for the activity
Mobile vouchers are not accepted. Please print your voucher after booking and bring it along on the day of the experience.
You might also like...
Product ID: 2907