Giverny: Monet's Garden Half-Day Tour from Paris
- Explore the beautiful home and gardens of Claude Monet in Giverny
- Take a stroll through the Flower Garden
- See Monet's famous water lilies in the Japanese Garden
- Learn more about Monet's life and art
- Go to the modest grave where the artist is buried
- Visit rooms where the artist lived with his family
Monet's Water Garden
Claude Monet's Tomb
Following your transfer from Paris, look inside the house where Monet lived and worked. Set within an exquisite valley of the River Seine, the gardens and surroundings formed a great part of the subject matter for his paintings after he moved there in 1883.
Once your have seen the rooms where the artist lived with his family, stroll through 2 unique gardens that Monet designed and modified throughout his life. See more than 100 different types of flowers, and intertwined foliage in Monet’s Flower Garden.
Then, feel as if you have stepped into one of his paintings in the Japanese Garden. Go to the lake full of water lilies, and getter a better appreciation of why Monet used this garden as the inspiration for over 250 of his paintings.
- English-speaking guide
- Audio guide (when needed)
- Transportation by minibus