From Paris: Full-Day Mont Saint Michel Tour
- Enjoy this guided tour from Paris to admire the mesmerizing Mont Saint Michel
- Sit back and relax with round-trip transportation by private coach from Paris
- Hear captivating commentary throughout the day from your passionate guide
- Immerse yourself with the audio guide in the history of this isolated hunk of granite
- Have ample free time to explore Mont Saint Michel at your own pace
- Marvel at the astonishing spectacle of tide variations in the surrounding bay
Follow your guide on an orientation tour to ensure you see the most important attractions, including the hilltop Abbey of Mont Saint Michel. Enjoy a few hours at your leisure to explore the abbey and soak up the splendor of its interior with an audio guide tour, or stroll in the picturesque streets.
Choose from a variety of lunch options ranging from dining rooms with rustic meat to sophisticated restaurants with bay view terraces specializing in seafood. Or, stop by one of the Mont Saint Michel's creperies to feast on galettes (buckwheat pancakes) with Normandy cider.
In the late afternoon, board the bus for a return journey to Paris.
- Round-trip transportation in an air-conditioned coach
- Mont Saint Michel Abbey entry
- Audio guide
- 4.5-hour on-site visit
- English-speaking guide
- Orientation tour of the island
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
When you get there
In front of the main entrance to the Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot at the junction of the Place du Trocadero and the Avenue du President Wilson 1 Place du Trocadero et du 11 Novembre, 75016 ParisOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• This tour involves a fair amount of walking and stairs
• Guests with wheelchairs, impairments requiring special assistance, strollers or baby carriages are unable to participate in this tour
• Entry into the abbey requires a strict dress code covering the knees and shoulders for both men and women
• The local tour operator cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress