Exclusive Wine Day Trip Loire Valley from Paris
Pickup includedHotel pick up is available
- Walk through the town of Amboise and see the beautiful castle from the outside
- Visit the castle of Amboise with an audio guide
- Visit 2 different wineries in unique locations and explore the caves
- Savor a gourmet lunch of regional specialties with a starter, main, and dessert
Visit the castle of Amboise with an audio guide (if the castle is closed, visits to similar castles such as Chambord or Cheverny are available). Get acquainted with French history from different angles in an exceptional location of political and artistic importance within Europe during the Renaissance. Discover what would have been the intimate moments in a sovereign's life, learn about daily life in the court, and get the chance to peek behind the scenes.
Finally, discover local gastronomy at a local restaurant. Savor a 3-course lunch which includes a starter, main, and dessert. This final stop will also give you an opportunity to learn about some emblematic French wines. Visit 2 different wineries in unique locations and explore the caves and taste up to 5 different glasses of wine. Meet the people who produce delicious bottles as you follow them to the caves and hear their stories.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Castle tickets
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Prepare for the activity
• Persons under 18 years of age are being offered a variety of non-alcoholic grape juices.