Paris: Eiffel Tower Priority Summit, Louvre Entry, & Cruise
- Enjoy a guided Eiffel Tower visit with priority access
- Benefit from amazing views with a Summit entrance ticket
- See the sights of Paris from the waters of the Seine
- Skip the ticket line to enter the world-famous Louvre Museum
Next, head out for your river cruise ride for 1 hour on the city's romantic Seine. See the best parts of the City of Light from the tranquil water, and enjoy great tidbits from your audioguide.
Complete your journey with a visit to the world-famous Louvre Museum. With a fast entrance ticket, skip the ticket lines and head into this maze of art and culture in the center of the city. See whether Mona Lisa is smiling, marvel at amazing paintings, and walk among sculptures.
- Eiffel Tower visit with priority access (guided only up to the 2nd floor)
- Summit entrance ticket
- 1-hour river cruise ticket
- Skip-the-ticket-line Louvre Museum ticket
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation between the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre
- Guided tour of the Louvre
Prepare for the activity
Pâtisserie boulangerie de la Tour Eiffel, 21 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris. Please exchange your voucher at the meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket. Please arrive on time as late arrivals are considered a no-show.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
• Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators. In high season, this wait can be up to an additional 20 minutes.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Dress code is smart casual
• Wheelchair accessible (until 2nd floor for the Eiffel Tower)
• Audio guide is available only for the cruise
• Your cruise ticket can be used on another day, but your Louvre ticket must be used on the scheduled tour date
• Please provide the full names of all participants in Latin characters. Please use the format: "Mr/Mrs First Name Surname (adult/child)"
• From October 24, 2019 to February 24, 2020 ticket and time slot reservations are required for access to the Louvre. Admission to permanent collections is included.