Disneyland® Paris Express Tickets for Train and Parks
- Enjoy the magic of Disneyland® Paris and Walt Disney Studios® on a full day from Paris
- Access the park entrance directly by the turnstiles with no voucher exchange necessary
- Travel to the amusement parks on the RER A train in just 40 minutes
Your day ticket includes round-trip train service from Paris to Disneyland® Paris and Walt Disney Studios®. Tickets are dated and will be valid for the date you choose only.
Disneyland® Paris is located to the east of the city and is reached by direct service on the RER A train from central Paris to the Marne La Vallée Chessy station. The trip takes around 40 minutes.
Choose the time that best suits you and your friends or family for your visit to Disneyland® and enjoy a wonderful day at the magical world of one or both of the amusement parks.
With this package, you'll be able to: see the illuminations show; gaze in awe at Sleeping Beauty Castle; see magnificent fireworks; and see incredible light projections and stunning special effects as old and new stories are brought to life, including Star Wars, Frozen and Pirates of the Caribbean.
- Round-trip train tickets between central Paris and Disneyland® Paris
- 1-day tickets for 1 or 2 parks (Disneyland® Paris and/or Walt Disney Studios®)
- Ticket delivery
Prepare for the activity
Pick-up your tickets at the Magic Ways office, 25 Rue Godot de Mauroy, 75009 Paris (Metro: Auber or Madeleine). The office is open from 09:00-18:00, Monday through Friday, and from 14:00-16:00 on weekends and bank holidays.Open in Google Maps ⟶