Christmas in Paris: Louvre, Champs Elysées & Arc de Triomphe
- Enjoy a 3 hour skip the line fully guided tour of the Louvre Museum with a passionate, fully accredited local guide
- Visit some of the most famous pieces of art
- See the beautiful Christmas lights on the Champs Elysées
- Taste delicious macarons from the celebrated patissier Laduree
- Admire the spectacular views from the top of the Arc de Triomphe
After a break for lunch, visit the Champs Elysées, one of the world’s most famous streets, lit up every year to celebrate the holiday season. The switching on of the Christmas lights on the Champs Elysées signals to everyone in France that the holiday season has begun, and it’s here that Parisians gather on 31 December to see in the New Year. Pass by the Elysée Palace where the French President lives, and see iconic sites such as the Lido cabaret, and the famous Fouquet's restaurant, where you can perhaps indulge in some French celebrity spotting! We’ll stop at the celebrated patissier Ladurée, where you will be treated to delicious French macarons from their delightful pastry store and tearoom.
What better way to see the Christmas lights across Paris than from the top of the Arc de Triomphe, one of the most famous monuments in the city? Built by Napoleon Bonaparte to celebrate his great military victories, the terrace on the top offers some of the best views over the city. Your guide will explain the history and significance of this magnificent monument, before providing you with skip the line tickets to ascend to the top. Admire the sparkling Champs Elysées laid out at your feet and enjoy the breathtaking views of the dazzling Eiffel Tower shimmering nearby.
- Guided 3-hour tour of the Louvre Museum
- Skip the line entrance tickets to the Louvre Museum
- Guided 2-hour walking tour of the Champs Elysées
- Skip the line access to the top of the Arc de Triomphe
- Expert fully accredited English-speaking tour guide
- Macarons from Ladurée
- Small groups of 6 (Louvre) and 15 (Champs Elysées) people or fewer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
Louvre: Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel Meet your guide at the Arc du Carrousel, a large arch with a horse-drawn chariot on top. It is located across the road from the Louvre's courtyard. Turn your back on the glass Pyramid and you will see it across the road, just past the roundabout. Directions: Nearest metro station: Palais Royal Musée du Louvre (lines 1 and 7) Champs ELysées: By the exit of Champs Elysées Clemenceau metro station (line 1) next to the statue of Charles de Gaulle, 9 avenue du Général Eisenhower, 75008 ParisOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• Please ensure you wear comfortable shoes
• Tours are 3 hours and 2 hours. Your day will end around 5:30 PM at the Arc de Triomphe
You might also like...
Product ID: 184739