Trekking in Oxford in Spanish
- Listen to a professional tour guide in Spanish
- Learn about Alice in Wonderland, the Head of the River, and more
- Enjoy a tour that is perfect for groups
You will tour the Thames as you pass through Oxford, from Iffley Lock to Wolvercote village, in a comfortable walk of about three hours, with as many stops to rest and tell stories as you require.
The guide will tell you about the old canals and the historical Towing Path. You will also discover the Natural Parks that trail this route and enjoy the charms of Port Meadow. Travellers who get tired do not have to worry because there are several pubs, inns, and taverns along the way and their owners will tell you about the history of each one of them.
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Professional tour guide in Spanish
- Food or drink
- Transportation or transfers
- Other services not specified
Prepare for the activity
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity