Oxford: University and Colleges Walking Tour
- Visit inside a college or university building (subject to availability)
- See the heart of Oxford University
- Hear stories of how it all began
College or University building entry* (subject to availability), The Bodleian library; The Weston Library, The Old Schools Quadrangle and The Radcliffe Camera, The Clarendon Building, The Museum to the History of Science, The Sheldonian Theatre, The Bridge of Sighs, The University Church, All Souls College, Brasenose College plus many other secrets and surprises along the way. Ideal for families, individuals, couples or anyone that wants to get the very best from their time in Oxford.
There is no script or a planned route, each tour is unique and will be chosen on the day to ensure you get the very best experience. The tour will finish on or around Broad Street where recommendations will be made for lunch, shopping, further sightseeing and additional colleges you may like to visit.
- Service of your fully qualified guide
- College or University building entrance (subject to availability)
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Directly opposite Cafe Loco at the gate entry, 85-87 St Aldate's, Oxford OX1 1RA, UK. Please call 07833 176196 if you cannot locate the guide. Please arrive at least 5 mins prior to the start; late arrivals will not be accommodated.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• No children or pets are allowed due to college entry restrictions