Oxford: Tolkien Walking Tour
- Tour with a professional guide in Spanish
- Explore Pembroke College, Merton College, and more
- Take a tour perfect for groups
In addition to this, you will be able to participate in a Tolkien quiz, to test your knowledge of the writer and stand a chance of winning a very special prize.
For about 2.5 hours, you will tour the Oxford Center in a different way. You will discover Pembroke College, Merton College, the Eastgate Hotel, the Museum of the History of Science, Exeter College, Balliol College, The Eagle and Child, St. Aloysius Church, and University Parks throughout this guided tour.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional Spanish-speaking tour guide
- Participation in an exclusive Tokien quiz
- Merton College tickets
- Food and drinks
- Other services which are not specified
- Entrance fees not specified
Prepare for the activity
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity