London: Oxford, Stratford Upon Avon, Cotswolds, and Warwick
- Enter Warwick Castle
- Visit Shakespeare's childhood home
- See and visit English villages in the Cotswolds
- Take in the breathtaking scenery
Your next stop is the Medieval Warwick Castle, which was originally built by William the Conqueror in 1068. Warwick is situated on a bend of the River Avon, with the original wooden motte-and-bailey castle being rebuilt in stone during the 12th century.
Next on your tour is Stratford Upon Avon, a medieval market town in England’s West Midlands. This town is the 16th-century birthplace of William Shakespeare, and whilst there you will be able to see his birthplace and childhood home
Lastly, you will finish off the tour in Oxford. There you can see the prestigious university that was established in the 12th century. The architecture of its 38 colleges in the city’s medieval center gives it the name the "City of Dreaming Spires". It will then be time to return to London after a fabulous journey into England's stunning countryside.
- Entrance to Warwick Castle
- Entry into the St. Mary the Virgin Church
- Visit to Shakespeare's childhood home
- Breathtaking scenery
- Return transportation to London
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes