Inspector Morse Lewis Endeavour Tour
- See Morse film sites like the Randolph hotel, the castle, Exeter, Brasenose or St Johns colleges and/or the Divinity School at the Bodleian library
- Visit some of Morse's favourite pubs too, including the bar named after Morse, where Colin Dexter relaxed
- Experience the sights & discover the history & traditions of Oxford university
- Explore places visited by Inspectors Morse, Lewis and Endeavour
This tour is obviously aimed at fans of Inspector Morse, Lewis, Endeavour but if your 'better half' is not a big fan, don't worry as you will be introduced to some general insights about the university of Oxford and the history and traditions of each college you visit.
You will thus gain an insight into Oxford city and university heritage too. You will look in depth at John Dexter's characters and in particular reveal insights into his vision for his characters.
The Inspector Morse Lewis Oxford Tour departs daily at 12.30 PM for individual tickets. Private group tours can be booked at other times too.
- Entrance into at least one or two college film sites
- Complementary detailed map of Oxford city center colleges, attractions and sights
- Entrance into Christchurch (which costs £8-10) is not included in this tour and you will not visit inside Christchurch, except in exceptional circumstances such as if you requested to include Christchurch and paid additional entrance fees on the day
When you get there
• Average group size of 2 to 4
• Please note that Oxford university colleges are private institutions, so access cannot be guaranteed. Please take note of the university graduation dates below, as those dates can have less options of colleges to visit:
Many colleges are closed over Christmas period (from approximately December 22-January 2) or on graduation dates. When possible you will still get inside at least one or more colleges but entry into colleges is not guaranteed.
GRADUATION DATES 2019:
March 2, 9
May 4, 11
July 13, 23, 26, 27
August 2, 3
September 14, 27, 28
November 1, 2, 9
GRADUATION DATES 2020:
May 2, 9