Oslo: 2-Hour Walking Tour
- Discover the highlights of Oslo through a local's eyes
- Stroll past the grand Royal Palace and impressive Parliament
- Take a peek at the quirky Opera House
- Admire Oslo's contemporary City Hall
- Marvel at the medieval Akershus Fortress
Hit the sweet spots of the Norwegian capital, including the harbor area and medieval Akershus Fortress; Go to Oslo’s modern City Hall, and compare it with the grandeur of the Royal Palace and impressive Parliament building.
At the Nobel Peace Center, find out why Norway is home to the cheese slicer and Nobel Peace Price. Take a peek at the quirky Opera House, and see other highlights of the Norwegian capital.
- Guided walking tour of Oslo
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
Meet in front of the Nobel Peace Center (between Oslo City Hall and the Aker Brygge). The guide will be there approximately 10 to 15 minutes before the tour departure time. Keep an eye out for a guide dressed in a blue or white t-shirt and/or jacket with the tour operator's logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please wear comfortable walking shoes and weather appropriate clothes