Oslo: Panoramic Sightseeing Tour
- Get panoramic views of Oslo from the comfort of a sightseeing bus
- See the impressive Holmenkollen Ski Jump
- Stroll through the unique Vigeland Sculpture Park to admire more than 200 sculptures
- Relax on the return trip to the city center by coach
Follow your knowledgeable guide to major landmarks, including the Holmenkollen Ski Jump, where the 1952 Winter Olympics was hosted. Get a fascinating insight into Norway's skiing history and enjoy incredible views of the city along the way.
Continue your tour by comfortable sightseeing bus to the unique Vigeland Sculpture Park, where you can take a walk through the world's largest sculpture park made by a single artist. Admire more than 200 sculptures by Gustav Vigeland (1869-1943), cast in bronze, granite and forged iron.
- Panoramic sightseeing tour of Oslo city center
- Visit to the Holmenkollen Ski Jump
- Guided walk through Vigeland Sculpture Park
- Transportation by sightseeing bus with a certified Oslo guide
- Entrance to the ski museum at Holmenkollen
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
The starting point is Haakon VIIs gate 1 Google map ref. 59.912813, 10.731760 (Next to the toy shop “Riktige Leker”, not far from the Western tower of the City Hall) Please arrive at least 15 minutes before departure. 10:15 AM at the latestOpen in Google Maps ⟶