Oslo: Panoramic View and Sculpture Park Walk
Pickup includedPick-up at your Oslo hotel is possible.
- Discover institutional buildings that have shaped the history of Norway, like the Fortress of Akershus and the Royal Palace
- Visit the impressive sculpture installation made by only one artist and feel the nature at Vigeland sculpture park
- See one of the most popular skiing arenas in the world and get a glimpse of Norways natural richness at the Holmenkollen ski jump
Drive through the Royal Gardens, beautiful adorned with an array of flowers that will inevitably catch your eye. Get off at the one-of-a kind sculpture park at Frogner, made by only one artist. Find the sculpture you can relate to most in this selection of art dedicated to the themes of life. Let your guide share the ins and outs of life in this vibrant northern capital while viewing the contrasts of its architecture.
Drive to 300 meters above sea level to visit the Holmenkollen ski jump, probably the most famous skiing arena in the world. It is the only steel ski jump in the world and a monument to world-class engineering. As a bonus you will observe one of the most fantastic views of Oslo. Be inspired by the striking beauty of Norwegian nature in the northern woods of Nordmarka, where you will have a chance to visit a traditional wooden lodge and enjoy a delicious Norwegian cup of chocolate the Norwegian way.
- Private vehicle
- Certified live guide
- Hot chocolate, coffee, or tea
- Entrance to the sculpture park
- Entrance to the Holmenkollen ski jump arena
- Meals and extra drinks
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes