Did you know that geographic center of Oslo lies in the middle of a forest? Enjoy this hiking tour among Norwegian lakes and green forests as you find the center of Oslo with your local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Visit the geographical center of Oslo
- Enjoy hiking in beautiful Norwegian forest
- See the stunning Sognsvann, Svartkulp, and Nedre Blanksjø lakes
- An English-speaking guide
- Public transportation (Train tickets)
- Food and drinks
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Your guide will be waiting for you next to the tiger statue in front of the Oslo Visitor Centre at Jernbanetorget in Central Oslo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- The trip takes around 3 hours including public transport.
- The walking distance is 5 kilometers.