3-Hour Private Oslo & Viking Ship Museum Walking Tour
- Pillage and plunder your way through Norwegian history
- See Oslo city center and visit the Viking Ship Museum
- Explore Norwegian customs, culture and people
Your adventure, the Oslo walking tour, will begin at the Nobel Peace Center. Isn't the Nobel prize Swedish you might ask yourself? Let this tour set you straight. From the iceberg looking Opera House to the Oslo Central Station with the world-famous Norwegian tiger, you will be taken to the city center of Oslo like the Vikings conquered Lindisfarne.
Following your escapades through the city center, your quest will take you to Bygdøy and the Viking Ship Museum which holds three of the best preserved Viking ships in the whole wide world. You'll listen to tales of the people, their gods, culture and customs.
- Private guide
- Walking tour of Oslo
- Visit to Viking Ship Museum
- A return ticket for public transportation
- Gratuities (Optional)
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing