Eugene Brewery Tour
- Enjoy beer tastings at three Eugene craft breweries
- Learn about the craft beer scene in Eugene and Oregon
- Gain a better understanding of the different varieties of beer as you sample everything from ales and lagers to porters and stouts
With more than 21 breweries, Eugene is an ideal place to experience Oregon brewery scene. The Eugene tour will introduce you to the best the city has to offer, from nationally distributed brands like Ninkasi Brewery to small local favorites like Hop Valley Brewing. You will gain a better understanding of the different varieties of beer as you sample everything from ales and lagers to porters and stouts.
You'll visit select breweries that offer great beer, hospitality and fun. Your tour guide will provide commentary along the way about the history and some fun facts too. You will walk away not only having sampled some of the best beers but a new understanding of the beer industry.
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Professional, local guide
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned Sprinter Van
- Beer tasting
- Pick-up and drop off from designated meeting points
- Gratuities (recommended)
Prepare for the activity
Stop #1 – 1:00 pm -Valley River Inn (1000 Valley River Way, Eugene, OR). Meet in the hotel lobby or outside the lobby doors. Stop #2 – 1:15 pm – Hyatt Place Hotel (333 Oakway Road, Eugene, Oregon). Meet at the ground floor entrance. Stop #3 – 1:30 pm – 5th Street Public Market (296 E 5th Ave, Eugene, OR). Meet under the Made In Oregon sign at the Rooster fountain in the main level courtyard.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Open-toed shoes
• Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
• A small amount of walking is involved
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
• Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
• Anyone who will be tasting the beer must bring a government-issued photo ID for age verification