Noumea Wine & Cheese Tasting
- Enjoy French wine & cheese in an extraordinary setting
- Discover more about viticulture with a French wine expert
- Learn during an interactive presentation with maps and short wine documentaries
One after the other, degust 3 types of cheese and taste 3 Bordeaux wines while learning from educational content like French cheeses maps and short films about wine. The luxury casual stylings of the completely original “Chai de l'Hippodrome”, a French Bistro and Wine Bar, provides the ambiance for your discovery session.
In a relaxed atmosphere, feel free to ask questions during the sommelier’s presentation and find out about the differences and similarities between French, Australian and New Zealand viticulture.
- Return transfers in an air-conditioned van or coach
- Tasting 3 wines & 3 kinds of cheese with a French sommelier
- Children under 18 years
Prepare for the activity
Cruise Ship Terminal, Rue Jules Ferry, Nouméa 98800, New Caledonia. You will find the Lyvaï Company at the Cruise Ship Terminal. Please note that many cruise ships dock at the deep water Container Terminal. If that's the case for your ship, please use the free shuttle buses running every 5-10 minutes between your ship and the terminal. The ride itself takes about 5 minutes.Open in Google Maps ⟶