Noumea: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus from Cruise Ship Terminal
- Enjoy a full day hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Visit 7 of the city's most popular sites
- Explore the city at your own leisure
Along the way, hop-on or off the bus wherever you please, and ride as many times as you like in one day. First stop of the bus is the city’s Municipal Market, where you can discover the wide array of splendid stands from local farmers. Smell the scent of fresh fruits and vegetables as you wander around, and visit the craft stalls to pick up some souvenirs of your trip.
Next on the bus line is Port Plaisance Shopping Mall next to the Marina, boasting a selection of boutiques, perfume stores, and wine shops. The Mall is the perfect place to grab a bite to eat from one of its many patisseries or restaurants, and energize for the rest of the day. Visit Baie des Citrons next, home to two of the most beautiful beaches in Noumea where you can take a refreshing dip in the water or relax on the sand.
The bus continues onto Anse-Vate Bay and Duck Island, famous for wind gliding sports and kite surfing. Stroll along the bay and marvel at the sportsmen catching a drift on the wind. You can also reach one of the most popular diving spots in the Caledonian Lagoon and there’s also a stop by the Aquarium, which you can purchase tickets for as part of the bus pass’ Aquarium Package.
The final stop of the bus line is in Downtown Noumea, home to the Museum of New Caledonia, devoted to the archaeology and ethnology of the Pacific peoples, mainly the Kanak population and works from other Pacific island societies.
- Air-conditioned low floor buses
- Any kind of entrance fee to attractions like a Museum, Duck Island or other
Prepare for the activity
You will find us at the Cruise Ship Terminal. Please note that most of the Cruise Ships dock at the deep water Container Terminal. It that's the case as well for your ship, simply use the free shuttle buses departing every 5-10 minutes from your ship to the Cruise Ship Terminal. The ride itself takes about 5 minutes.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Passengers are free to choose departure time and duration of stay at each stop on the hop-on hop-off bus schedule
• At certain times and on certain days, some stops are not operated. For example, every Monday the Aquarium and morning market are closed
• The Shopping mall is closed on Sundays. Thank you for your understanding