Noumea: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus + Duck Island Day Trip
- Snorkel in the crystal-clear waters of Duck Island
- Explore Noumea via the hop-on hop-off bus
- Visit popular locations like Lemon Bay
- Spend the day as you wish
Duck Island is a little snorkel paradise just a 7-minute boat ride off the shore of Anse Vata Bay. Hop onboard and enjoy New Caledonia's underwater world, full of various tropical fish and colorful corals. If you love the ocean, you will love Duck Island and its underwater treasures. Enjoy tasty snacks and drinks available for purchase on the island.
The water taxi to Duck Island and the hop-on hop-off buses run very frequently, approximately every 20-25 minutes, making it easy for you to organize your day in Nouméa — with plenty of time to visit, for example, the aquarium or to ride the famous Green Train.
- Full hop-on hop-off and Duck Island water taxi tour
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Snorkel equipment (available to rent)
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
You'll find the company LYVAI at the cruise ship terminal: Rue Jules Ferry, Noumea 98800, Nouvelle-Calédonie. Most of the cruise ships do not dock directly at this terminal. If your ship arrives at the deep water container terminal, please use the free shuttle buses, running every 5-10 minutes from your ship to the cruise ship terminal.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sun hat
- Water shoes
• We recommend bringing water shoes.
• When snorkeling, never touch or even step onto the fragile corals.