From Ayers Rock Resort: Uluru Sunset Barbecue Dinner
Pickup includedAyers Rock Resort
- Watch the magical sunset over Uluru
- Marvel at the changing scenery and colors as night falls
- Savor a delicious Australian barbecue dinner and wines
- Enjoy comfortable, transfers with commentary in a luxury vehicle
- Spend 1 hour at the sunset area and return in time to your accommodation for evening activities
Enjoy a sparkling, red or white wine (or non-alcoholic beverages) and take in the beautiful sunset, while your dinner is prepared by your guides. Your dinner will be a freshly cooked Outback barbecue to be enjoyed while you marvel at the view. Feast on barbecued meats and accompaniments (salads and sides).
Uluru is famous the world over for its spectacular sunsets. Watch as the rock changes color before your very eyes. After dinner, you will be transferred back to the resort and dropped off at your hotel.
- Pick-up and drop off from Ayers Rock accommodation
- Barbecue dinner with meats and accompaniments
- Juice, red and white wine and sparkling
- Uluru National Park entry fee ($25 per person)