Nice: 3-Hour Bike Tour
- Bike around Nice to discover the city
- Taste local snacks from Nice on the road
- Learn about the history of Nice from a local professional guide
- Discover the best monuments, palaces, villas, and squares of Nice
- Admire the Baroque, Belle Epoque, and Art Deco styles
Pass in front of of the world-renowned Palaces of Promenade des Anglais, visit the Golden Square, cross the Harbor and its antique shops, and the best place to finish the tour : the Castle Hill with its gardens, waterfall, panoramic points, and oldest ruins where the first inhabitants settled.
It's not your usual touristy tour with too much people & non-local student guides. The guide is passionate and professional and the small group assures more attention to the interests of the guests.
- Bike with basket
- Platter of local food from Nice
- Pick-up from the hotel
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
At the bicycle shop on 9 Rue Defly, 06000 Nice. This is a 5 minute walk from Place Garibaldi, 06300 Nice. At the big sculpture of Giuseppe Garibaldi, face the sculpture and turn right. Follow the road, pass under the big MAMAC museum (modern and contemporary art museum), cross the street, go straight along Rue Defly for 100 meters on the sidewalk on your left and you will find the Bicicletta Shop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• The guide has a professional card : Guide-Conférencier National approved by the French Ministry of Tourism and Culture
You might also like...
Product ID: 54661