Best of the French Riviera Full-Day Tour from Nice
Pickup optionalThe lobby of your hotel in Nice. Pickup from other areas may be possible, depending on the local partner's availability. Pickup will be between 8:30 AM and 9:00 AM. The supplier will not contact you regarding pick up time.
- Drive the scenic coastal roads of the French Riviera
- See the billionaire yachts of Europe's largest marina
- Step on the red carpet in Cannes
- Discover one of the oldest and most picturesque medieval villages in France
- Go to Monaco Catherdal to see where Princess Grace (Kelly) was buried
- Tour the famous Formula 1 Grand Prix circuit
Then, your guide will take you to visit to the medieval village of Eze, where you will admire the splendid panorama and discover the secrets of perfume with a free guided visit to the Fragonard perfume factory.
Next sight will be the unforgettable Principality of Monaco and have the time to see the old town, the cathedral, the palace and the changing of the guards. The drive along the Formula 1 track to rich Monte Carlo with its famous Casino and luxury boutiques. You will have a free time to enjoy your lunch in one of the many wonderful restaurants of Monaco, before going to your next destination.
Around 13:00, your guide will join you to go to Antibes. This tourist-oriented city combines nautical traditions and pleasures. You will visit the old town, the largest business and pleasure marina of Europe and the port of billionaires.
The last destination will be the famous city of the stars "Cannes". Explore the Beverly Hills of France, walk along the famous "Croisette", enjoy the luxury hotels, restaurants and shops. And most important: Step on the famous film festival red carpet, just like Hollywood stars.
- Hotel pickup, if option selected
- All motorway tolls
- Parking fees
- Entrance fees to monuments and museums
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point at 8:45 AM at Place du Voeu Nice. The guide will welcome you with a "Nice Tour" Flag. You can arrive by tramway 1 "Cathedral Vieille Ville Station", or by Bus "Stop: Nice Promenade des Arts / Garibaldi "Bus number’s : 12, 15, 30, 32, 33 and 87. By Uber or Taxi to the address "28 Avenue Saint-Jean-Baptiste Nice."Open in Google Maps ⟶
• For last-minute bookings, the pickup address must be added in the reservation information or sent by email within one hour of the booking
• Reservation is automatically confirmed, there is no confirmation email, you do not need to call to reconfirm
• If a pickup address is not added to booking information, it must be emailed a minimum of 24 hours before the activity begins