Saint Tropez Full-Day Tour from Nice
Pickup includedPick-up from your hotel in Nice, Cannes, or Monaco.
- Discover some of St. Tropez's 40 beaches
- Learn the secrets and myths of one of the French Riviera's most notable resorts
- See the huge yachts of multi-millionaires in the Vieux Port
- Explore the "Venice of the Côte d'Azur" at Port Grimaud
- Admire more than 4,000 butterflies in the Maison des Papillons
- Look at art infused with the light of the Côte d'Azur at the Annonciade Museum
Depart Nice, and drive approximately 100 kilometers (60 miles) west through the Maure forest. Upon arrival at Saint Tropez, discover some of the beautiful beaches, such as Pampelonne, Caneliers, and Bouillabaisse. Go to Place des Lices to see where the movie stars and locals get together to play a game of boules or sip pastis under the plane trees.
People watching is a favorite sport in the summer, and you’ll get plenty of opportunities to explore the abundance of outdoor cafés, or hang out by the marina to admire the huge yachts competing to see which is the biggest, prettiest, or has the swankiest crew!
Marvel at the food produce of Provence, on sale in the market at Place des Lices on Tuesdays and Saturday mornings. Go to the Annonciade Museum in a 16th-century chapel, and see an impressive collection of modern art connected to the Côte d’Azur.
See more than 4,500 butterflies of every hue in the Maison des Papillons. Stroll the atmospheric harbor in the Vieux Port, and visit the beautiful Place de l’Ormeau to see an 18th-century church and bell tower. Stop at Port Grimaud to discover the "Venice of the Côte d'Azur" and admire the canals, tiny bridges, and charming houses.
- Licensed guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks
- Tips and personal expenses
- Entrance fees