Nice: Fields of Lavender and the Gorges of the Verdon Tour
Pick-up includedAt your accommodation in Nice between 8:00 AM and 9:00 AM or between 2:00 PM and 3:00 PM. Your exact pickup time will be confirmed the day before your tour.
- Discover the gorges of the Verdon, known to be the great canyons of Europe
- Photograph the Magnifique Lavender Fields
- Visit Moustiers-Sainte-Marie, a medieval village known for its rich history in ceramic handicrafts
Whilst traveling along the Verdon (named for its astonishing turquoise green color), you will be able to enjoy spectacular views of the 700-meter-deep canyon. Afterwards, you will move on to the village of Moustiers-Sainte-Marie, nestled under a rocky cliff and surrounded by mountains from all sides. Known for its rich history in ceramic craftsmanship, you will have free time here to explore Moustiers at your leisure. You can discover the earthenware in the many stores, and buy souvenirs before lunch in one of the terrace cafes.
Afterwards, photograph the world famous lavender platters, or enjoy the lake of St. Croix, an artificial treasure of clear and pure water which is one of the most beautiful lakes of Provence. After enjoying your trip, you will return to your vehicle at which point you will be driven back to your point of origin in Nice.
- Transfer from and to your hotel or private address in Nice
- 1 bottle of water per customer