Nha Trang: Islands Tour and Snorkeling
Pickup includedPick-up from your hotel in Nha Trang city center. If your hotel located outside of the Nha Trang city center, within a radius of 5-10km (3 – 6 miles), additional transfer fee $20 (per group) will be charged.
- Visit Tri Nguyen Aquarium on Hòn Miễu island
- Snorkel around the island of Hòn Mun
- Relax with lunch on Tranh beach or Mot Island
Dive into the crystal clear waters and keep an eye out for the vast amount of aquatic life that inhabits the area. Observe the fish in their natural habitat and compare what you see to what was kept in the aquarium. Explore the coast to find the sea caves, in which the swallows make their nest.
Venture to Mot Island or Tranh beach, where you can swim or take part in water sports in the sun. Relax with a freshly made lunch on the island and visit a fishing village before you return to your hotel.
- Pick-up and drop off at hotels in Nha Trang city center
- English-speaking local guide
- Wooden boat cruise
- Admission fees
- Vietnamese seafood lunch
- Snorkeling gear
Prepare for the activity
• Bring a swimming costume and a towel
• Surcharge of 20$ per person if your hotel far away from Nha Trang City depending on your location such as Fusion Resort, Six Senses, Mia Resort, An Lam Retreat, Diamond Bay, Amiana Resort
• The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation