Washington, D.C. Day Trip from New York
- See the Capitol, White House and the Air and Space Museum
- Drive past the Washington Monument
- See the Vietnam and Korean War Memorials
- Visit Arlington National Cemetery
Start with a visit to the Arlington National Cemetery where you can visit the Kennedy family gravesite, then it is on to Capitol Hill.
See the Capitol, Senate, and White House, and understand the core of the US government. Continue to the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum, before visiting the Lincoln, Korea, and Vietnam Memorials.
In the late afternoon, embark on a panoramic city tour before your departure back to New York for an early evening arrival.
- Round-trip transportation in an air-conditioned van or bus
- Professional tour guide
- Sightseeing in Washington, D.C.
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
7:00 AM at the Gray Line Visitor Center, 777 8th Avenue between 47th and 48th Streets. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure time. From April 1, 2020, there is a new meeting point: Gray Line Visitors Center at Port Authority Bus terminal 42nd St. (between 8th and 9th Ave.) New York 10036 at 6:30 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶