Statue of Liberty with Pedestal Access & Ellis Island Tour
- Experience the Statue of Liberty and learn about its important history
- Visit Ellis Island and hear about the incredible history of immigration in the United States
- Understand how immigrants from all over the world preserved their strong cultural identity while adapting to life in a new country
- Climb the statue's pedestal for beautiful views of the New York skyline
- Gain access to the museum dedicated the history of the Statue of Liberty
The tour includes: priority, reserved access to the islands; guaranteed entrance to the pedestal of the Statue of Liberty; a professional, licensed NYC tour guide who will guide you through both islands; and access to the Statue of Liberty Museum and the National Museum of Immigration on Ellis Island.
You will have the opportunity to ascend to the 6th-floor pedestal observation deck on Liberty Island for expansive views of New York Harbor and the iconic Manhattan skyline. On Ellis Island, you will learn about the journey of the millions of immigrants who passed through the island from 1892-1924, arriving in America, in search of a better life.
Due to site regulations, your guide might not be able to accompany you inside the museums and the pedestal. However, they will offer a complete explanation of what you will experience inside.
- Professional licensed guide
- Ferry tickets with priority entry into the screening facility
- Reserved access to the Pedestal
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Guided tour inside the pedestal and museums, an introduction will be given outside
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
• Cancellation must be at least 72 hours prior to the activity