New York: Metropolitan Museum of Art Skip-the-Line Ticket
- Skip-the-line at the Met and enjoy one of the world’s finest collections of art
- Enjoy 3-day access to all 3 Met Museum locations
- Visit the Cloisters Museum and Gardens at its uptown location
- See the new modern and contemporary exhibits at The Met Breuer location
- Benefit from a flexible voucher redemption policy. You can make your visit whenever you like, within a month of your scheduled ticket date
There is the option to pre-purchase your ticket to include rental of a multilingual audio guide. The audio guide provides self-guided tours and popular stops throughout the main met Museum and The Cloisters in 10 languages (English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, German, and Russian). Tours include the 2-part Director's Tour, planned by the Museum's Director, Thomas P. Campbell, as well as a kids tour. Alternatively you can listen to the audio guide on the Met's free web app for your smartphone. Connect to The Met's free WiFi to access the Audio Guide during your visit.
Your ticket allows you to skip the line at New York City’s most-visited attraction and enjoy priority admission to all 3 locations with your 3-day ticket. You will also benefit from the flexible voucher redemption policy which allows you to make your visit whenever you like, within a month of your scheduled ticket date - so leaving you to plan your visit according to your mood or the weather.
The Met is home to nearly 2 million works of art spanning more than 5,000 years, and representing the best of human creativity from around the globe.
The collections are divided into 17 curatorial departments housed in the main building on Fifth Avenue, at the Cloisters Museum and Gardens in Upper Manhattan and at The Met Breuer at 945 Madison Ave.. The Cloisters is the branch of the Met that is devoted to the art, architecture, and gardens of medieval Europe. The Met Breuer contains Met's modern and contemporary art programming and includes a new series of exhibitions, performances, artist commissions, residencies, and educational initiatives in the landmark building, The Met Breuer, just 7 minutes walk from the main Fifth Avenue location.
In addition to priority access and admission to all 3 Museum Location on 3 consecutive days, you'll be able to view all of the special exhibitions, and join public guided tours and gallery talks.
- 3-day admission to The Met Fifth Avenue, The Met Breuer, and The Met Cloisters (one admission each)
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual audio tour (optional upgrade)
- Special exhibits
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation between the 3 museum locations
Prepare for the activity
The Metropolitan Museum of Art is located at 1000 Fifth Avenue at 82nd Street, New York, New York 10028-0198. Use the 81st Street entrance to avoid the long security lines at the main entrance. The Cloisters are located in North-West Manhattan at 99 Margaret Corbin Drive, Fort Tryon Park, New York, NY 10040. The Met Breuer is located about a 7 minute walk from the main Museum at 945 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10021.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Flash photography
• Children under 12 are admitted free when accompanied by an adult
• Food and drink cannot be brought into the museum or checked in at the cloakroom (water in plastic bottles allowed)
• Flash photography and video cameras cannot be used inside
• Only pencils may be used in the galleries; the use of pens and markers is prohibited
• Strollers are allowed in all galleries, unless otherwise noted
• Wheelchairs are available at the coat checks
• All backpacks and packages must be checked in at the cloakroom
• Luggage, carry-on bags, and oversize backpacks are not allowed inside and cannot be checked in at the cloakroom
• Please note, the Met Breuer is closed on Mondays